Monday, October 7, 2013

It has been a long time since I've updated on this blog, but I've decided its time for a revision/revisit.
Since I have so many images of natural subjects from different travels and explorations, I'd like to focus this blog on just those that are about remote landscapes:  in a physical geographical away from lots of people sense and also a closer look at natural objects that are outside the scope of normal view.

This first new post will exhibit some of my favorite photos over the last few years, and then I will try to update from each of my future excursions.

  View of Baja California across Gulf of California from El Golfo de Senora, Mexico

View of California hills to the West of the 5 freeway from my car

A small obsidian monument formed at Panum Crater near Mono Lake, CA

A cactus in Arizona

A tree in an estuary in San Diego

Fine layers of sandstone in the badlands of El Golfo de Senora, Mexico

A design made by a white fly on a leaf in my sister's backyard in San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment